From Prison to Powerhouse Coach With Zach Babcock
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Zach Babcock exemplifies how it is never too late to turn your life around and change things for the better. Find out how this underdog reclaims his zest for living and beats the odds after spending a few years in prison. Listen to his inspiring journey on how he hustled to reach the top after the stigma of being a former felon. Today, this successful entrepreneur and life coach help businesses scale up. With this Underdog Empowerment advocacy, he motivates businesses and individuals to level up, win, and get the respect they desire from others, may it be peers, clients, or competitors.
- How you need a powerful infusion of confidence because this is what it takes to bust through glass ceilings.
- What you can do when you face adversities and hit rock bottom.
- How you must define what this “all” is so you can stay centered on your goals.
- How to level up, win, and get the respect you desire from your clients and competitors.
- Why you must do whatever it takes to get it all.
- How to leverage tools, strategies, and resources out there to build your business or personal brand.
Connect with Zach through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.