From Employee to Employer with David Shands
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet David Shands, who worked as a server in the Cheesecake Factory for 6 years. He was living a monotonous life with no changes and growth. Worst of all, he was spending more than he was making, so his bank balance was always negative. Fortunately, he had a moment of epiphany that allowed him to take the crucial steps to transform his life. Now, he is a successful entrepreneur who mentors other and lives by this: “If you lose sleep doing what you love, you will eventually live the dream that you only would have dreamt.”
In this episode, we talked about:
- How David Shands built his thriving apparel business which started from selling wrist bands.
- What event compelled David to radically change the way he lived his life.
- Why staying humble is very important even if you reach success, assuring you to stay grounded and focused.
- How knowing and owning your insecurities allow you to move forward and work on yourself to ensure you live your best life.
- Why playing the blame game puts you in a cage, stunting your growth because you don’t take responsibility for your actions; thereby giving control to someone else.
Connect with David through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.