Former Prisoner to Real Estate Investment Mogul with Mike Morawski
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Learn nuggets of wisdom from Mike Morawski, a real estate investment veteran who’s been in this industry for more than three decades. Apart from running his own business, he mentors people and loves speaking about how entrepreneurs can take their business to the next level. He also hosts his “My Core Intentions” podcast to inspire other people. He credits honesty and transparency in helping him build a successful business and personal life.
- How a harsh wake-up call in prison compelled Mike to make a difference in the world.
- When you start a business, you must always begin with strategic thinking.
- Why you must always plan for the worst-case scenario because you must cover all your bases.
- How you have the resilience to rebound and come back from any circumstance because of your life experiences.
- Why everything that happens to you, both good and bad, hones your tenacity.
- Why having a purpose in life motivates you and makes a big difference in your journey.
- What considerations must you keep in mind if you want to dabble in real estate investment.
- How a mentor can change your life for the better if you open your mind.
Connect with Mike Morawski through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.