Fight Burnout! With Michael Levitt
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Michael Levitt experienced a horrific year where everything went wrong for him. He defines it as his year of worst-case scenarios. He was laying down on the procedure table, ready for a heart operation, with the cardiologist telling him, “You don’t know how lucky you are to be alive right now.” That same year, his car was repossessed, his house foreclosed, and his job was gone. Find out how he rebuilds his life from zero to become a thriving entrepreneur, mentor, and speaker.
In this episode, we talked about:
- When you feel burned out, you need to make some quick adjustments before everything falls apart.
- What can burnout do to your life and how can you prevent it from happening.
- How all your experiences in the past, including the horrific ones, make you who you are today.
- What steps you need to do in order to feel good about the plans you make without feeling that prolonged stress.
- How you can help and serve others, without forgetting to serve yourself first.
- Why you must constantly reflect back on the things you have done, so you can have clarity and see true efficiency.
Connect with Michael Levitt through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.