Feel the Fire Burning With Shā Sparks
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Shā Sparks, the CEO (Chief Excitement Officer) of Sparks of Fire International, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, and Certified Fearless Trainer, host of “The Power of Investing in People Podcast”, host of “Hey What Do I Say?” Facebook Live Show, author of “How to Get Your Voice Back,” and Co-Founder of #FIRESTARTERS Book Project. Her life did not start on the right path. At age 2 or 3, she recalls sipping a beer on her dad’s lap. Unfortunately, this set a precedent that had her drinking in her teens. At 16, she had her first DUI citation. Because of her self-destructive habits, she fell in love with an alcoholic who abused her verbally, physically, and emotionally. She recounts she spent so much of her young life feeling unhappy and depressed. In fact, she was waiting to die because she experienced having her boyfriend place a gun onto her head. When she was 24, he told her that she did stupid things while she was drunk. Later, he was in a car accident that resulted in brain damage, leaving him in a nursing facility. She realized then that she needed help or she would end up this way. By going through counseling and reading self-help books, she slowly found her way back. Today, she makes it her mission to inspire other people to turn their trauma into treasure. She spreads her FIRE mission which is all about fearlessness, intentional actions, resiliency, and excitement because she feels people deserve to live an amazing life with a fire burning in their souls.
In this episode, we talked about:
- What Shā Sparks did to overcome a dysfunctional family life, an abusive romantic relationship, and alcoholism to become an empowered, successful woman.
- Why you must assess what you know and what you need to know when dealing with something so you can move forward.
- How to get out of the mediocre mindset so you can get out of your comfort zone and really see your plans come to fruition.
- Why you need to take care of yourself first and fix your life in order to help other people, even loved ones.
- How it is important to answer the right questions so you can empower others as opposed to telling others what to do and controlling their behavior.
- Why asking for help is not a weakness but a sign of strength because it allows you to seek counsel and advice from others who have done it ahead.
- How you are either building towards what you want or tearing things down that draws you away from your goals.
- How investing in yourself first allows the abundance to overflow in your life, business, and your family.
Connect with Shā Sparks through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.