Formerly known as “the T-shirt boy” by his peers while living (and working) in his mom’s basement, Sean Lowery has come a long way since his early entrepreneurial days. He is now a highly motivated and passionate entrepreneur. He owns a 7-figure ecommerce and clothing business and is the host of ‘The Sean Lowery Show,’ a podcast that shares entrepreneurial insight and advice.
Sean has overcome countless hardships throughout his life and learned that running a highly successful business doesn’t happen without sacrifice. You’ll hear his inspiring success story on this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What made Sean want to launch his own business
- Why you shouldn’t limit yourself (and your success) to your geographical location
- How Sean grew his clothing company into a 7-figure business
- How Sean has used Facebook marketing to drive customers to his website
- How Sean grew his team and built the right workplace culture for his business
- The power of having perseverance
- Important lessons Sean took away from the hardest point in his business
- Why Sean started his podcast, ‘The Sean Lowery Show’
- How to monetize your podcast
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.