Empowering Women’s Financial Stability Through Relentless Forward Motion with Laura Hearn
Laura Hearn is a business coach for women. She has spent nearly a decade of her career working in the financial services industry with women and military families. Laura’s focus has been to help bridge the financial confidence gap through educational, transparent, and empowering strategies. Certified in business and entrepreneurship coaching, Laura helps women entrepreneurs build and scale their heart-centered businesses with confidence.
This is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcasts.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Laura’s business startup came about
- Being a badass woman and supporting other women for a greater purpose
- Building each other up and being surrounded by greatness
- Her childhood and her immigrant upbringing
- Overcoming a lack of mindset and the fear and guilt around success
- Having a personal definition of success and wealth
- Laura’s mission of empowering women to realize their not alone in this life journey
Connect with Laura through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2022.