In today’s episode, we talk about:
- What inspired Greg and Garrick to collaborate and set up their company.
- How every success story is not smooth sailing, and everyone has their fair share of failure.
- Why pressure is a privilege that you should embrace because it can change your life.
- How you must take one more step forward anytime, you get pushed back down and find ways to get back up.
- Why must people stop ignoring problems but find the source of the problem, anticipate what could happen, and prepare for it.
- How the more experience you get, the faster you can pivot, the easier it is to adapt to things and situations.
- Why hanging around older and more experienced mentors can truly change your outlook, knowledge, and even habits.
Learn more about Greg and Garrick at:
For more information and to explore podcast episodes, visit themikecroc.com.
To drop him an email, use:email@example.com
Follow Mike on social media:
If you haven’t smashed the subscribe button, do it here➡️https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q/
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.