on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Dr. Anil Gupta is always excited to create massive shifts in people’s mindsets. He is on a mission to change the world. Anil has been actively doing that through speaking engagements via TedEx, Harvard, Fox News, Sky TV, and more. On top of that, he is an author of a best-selling book, Immediate Happiness, which encapsulates his advocacy that mindset is everything. He is also the creator of the Happiness Formula and Happiness Test. All of these things stem from his brush with suicidal thoughts in 2008. At the darkest moment of his life, ending it, all seemed to be the only solution. Thankfully, he came upon a life-changing epiphany that allowed him to love himself again.
- What transpired in Anil Gupta’s life set him on this life trajectory.
- Why integrity matters and how you should always stick to the words that come out of your mouth.
- How you must refocus your mindset to see the world and its opportunities with much better clarity.
- How you can thrive and overcome adversity because it is who you become in the process that matters.
- Why every moment, even the difficult ones, is an opportunity for a miracle.
Connect with Dr. Anil Gupta through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.