Do What Other People Aren’t Willing to Do with Dan Lesniak
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet Dan Lesniak in today’s What Are You Made Of Podcast. He is a billion-dollar real estate agent, best-selling author, investor, developer, and coach. He formulated a hyper-local strategy that led to one of the fastest starts in real estate. After all his struggles, this former navy specialist made over $22 million in sales in his very first year in the industry. Today, he has almost 100 employees in his team with around half a billion dollars in sales annually.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How people like to look at the view of the mountain top but not the journey it took to get there.
- Why being excited about your job can make a huge difference in your results.
- How he struggled to find a job in his first year after business school because he had very few sales skills.
- How he went out of his way to grind, find deals, and will them to closure so
- Why doing what other people aren’t willing to do can make a huge difference with your results.
- How forming a good team and working on other sources of income will assure you can expand and grow.
Connect with Dan through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.