Do Everything Against All Odds With Shea Hillenbrand
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
It’s an exciting time into day’s show because we have our first major league baseball player taking the hot seat. Shea Hillenbrand shares about his journey towards success as a pro sports athlete, as well as the struggles he faced after he opted to retire to become a dad. He describes himself as an average player who worked his ass off to become a baseball superstar. Sadly, he lost his true self with the fame and popularity. It took an OD on drugs and alcohol to strip himself of his insecurities so he can finally see his real identity.
In this episode, we talked about:
- What are the dynamics of baseball from an insider perspective and how the pressure can be overwhelming?
- How Shea ended up becoming a zoo owner after he voluntarily retired at the prime of his career.
- How to influence others to find their passions in life, so they can also help other people make their dreams a reality.
- When you don’t know who you are, no matter what it is you do, you can end up losing yourself.
- Why attaching your identity to what you do can become very overwhelming and confusing.
Connect with Shea through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.