Discovery and Going Onto the Next Thing With Grant Cardone
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Your boy C-roc is way beyond excited as Grant Cardone, his mentor, makes a special appearance in today’s show. As the pioneer of the 10X movement, so many entrepreneurs look up to Uncle G for helping their companies grow by leaps and bounds. With the help of Cardone Training Technologies, so many have customized their sales processes and marketing methods to achieve their fullest potentials. Grant shared that he had his first airplane ride at 28 and experienced his first private jet ride by 51. By 56 years old, he already bought his own private plane. At the age of 62 today, this CEO and founder of Cardone enterprises continue with his journey of discovering new ventures. He says he doesn’t focus on what he has achieved in the past, but he always looks forward to going onto the next thing. This passion gives him a reason to get up every single day.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How the greatest good you can do for others is not to share your riches but to reveal them to their own.
- Grant Cardone narrates why he is alone most of the time because he needs to make big decisions himself, though he has a lot of people supporting him in the background.
- He shared his struggles of finding his self-identity from when he was still in school to his life as a professional.
- When the tide goes out, you will find out what everyone is wearing or what everyone is made of now.
- How money gives you a little more confidence, especially since it feels good to know you can fund what you want.
- How money and power follow attention because success gets the glow going, so people naturally seek you out.
- What Grant does to convert confusion or crisis into something better.
- How to make painful decisions, especially when what you’re doing compromises your resources.
- What is a traction model and why this concept matters if you want to take your business to greater heights.
- How if you ask great self-auditing questions and have someone to guide you, you can achieve so many things.
- The value of asking yourself these questions: who do I need to meet, what do I need to know, and how can I get there?
Connect with Grant Cardone through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.