Decide To Be Successful With Dimple Thakrar
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Dimple Thakrar is a respected author, media commentator, BBC expert, TV spokesperson, and go-to Executive Alignment Coach of global leaders, corporations, and CEOs with 25 years of delivering life-changing transformations for clients. She discovered her passion for alignment coaching after a long experience of hardship and heartache, where her marriage nearly fell apart.
After that, she began a 5-year global journey of seeking out the very best relationship tools from the most renowned experts in the field. This search culminated with Dimple being mentored by Tony Robbins, traveling the world as one of his platinum partners, and receiving a profound 1-2-1 intervention. 🙌
This is available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcast.
- Why it’s important to be in tune with yourself that making decisions is no longer a problem but something you enjoy doing
- How she uses her feminine intuition to guide her through life
- Why discovering and establishing one’s mission is crucial in reaching success
- How she got clients and how she promoted her brand using magnetic marketing
- How she grew up in England after her family got evicted from Africa and carried all the wounds that her mother had
- The different stages of a relationship
- How resilience and getting up from setbacks helped her turn things around
Connect with Dimple Thakrar through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.