Consistently Raise the Bar With David Childers
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet the VP of Content Marketing for Keeping Current Matters, David Childers. He is committed to helping the company build a community joined by thousands of real estate professionals across the country who use the insight and information they painstakingly curate and provide to grow their businesses. As the one at the helm of releasing content, David hopes KCM inspires to consistently raise the bar of what it means to be a true professional in this niche. He also shares his own business and personal journey to inspire others who are carving their path to success.
- What transpired in David’s life that compelled him to be where he is right now.
- How being in business means preparing to make tough decisions to surpass challenges.
- What can you do when you have a bad situation in business, and it affects your personal life as well.
- How no matter the kind of adversity you face, there is always hope on the other side.
- Why do people need to remember that there is nothing in life that they cannot get through.
- Why it is vital to keep a mindset to work and be “for the people” because it elevates your business and shows that you care about your community.
Connect with David Childers and KCM through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.