Crushing World Records and Stereotypes with Diane Dixon
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Learn what it is like to be a winner in life from Olympic gold medalist Diane Dixon. This phenomenal woman is a motivator, educator, mother, personal coach, master chef, and certified USATF Level 1 Track and Field Coach. She shares the struggles and the lessons she learned along the way to reach the top. This powerful conversation fully encapsulates what grit and gumption are all about. Find out how this multi-awarded medalist conquered the world of track and field despite life’s challenges. She not only crushed world records but stereotypes.
- How a true champion is not made of muscle but a heart that never stops going for what it wants.
- Why do you need resilience, determination, and focus if you want to achieve any form of success in life.
- What you can do to keep moving forward and rising to the top no matter what setbacks you encounter.
- Why every champion was once a mere contender, and the difference is the former never gave up.
- Why a positive attitude can make a world of difference in your journey because it keeps you motivated and inspired.
- How to make yourself mentally strong so outside factors do not impede your progress.
Connect with Diane Dixon through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.