Crucial Concepts of Business Development with Jay Scherr
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet Jay Scherr, the founder and CEO of a prolific business consulting company. He has loved all things about business ever since he can remember. For this reason, he has been coaching businesses for the past 30 years on how to build a solid foundation and transform their practices to get the results they deserve. He is also the host of Business Minds Coffee Chat, a podcast that highlights business leaders and influencers worldwide. The goal is to uplift others and provide motivation with inspiring insights from successful people.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How to overcome ego and get it out of the way to achieve a truly successful enterprise.
- What are the powerful results of taking immediate action when you have a marketable idea or business concept.
- How love encompasses many different areas of life, and you need to infuse this feeling into your mission to succeed.
- Why it is crucial to have a mindset of learning, where you are ready to adapt, grow, and evolve amidst a forever changing environment.
- How mindset and a sense of purpose play a huge role in determining the quality of your life.
- What are some examples of successful networking and marketing strategies.
Connect with Jay through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jay_scherr |
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.