In this episode, we talked about:
- The role of mentor-mentee reality, gratitude and consistency and the impact of these positive habits in one’s journey towards attaining success
- How the original morale —”work your strengths and hire your weaknesses” became very useful in his path in reaching his targets.
- How sharing our vulnerabilities and experiences can motivate and inspire others to
- His award-winning books, including the “Millionaire Mentor book.”
- Rejections and how these motivated him to work harder
- The importance of not letting anyone or anything take away your dreams
- The different kinds of fears —fear of the unknown, fear of pain, fear of loss, and the biggest one, fear of judgments
- The fact that most people don’t think about you as much as you think they do
- The value of people-building and the ways to develop other people and eventually change their lives
- Seeking people with counsel rather than with opinions.
- How he got involved with the Napoleon Hill Foundation
- The significance of having a champion who believes in you
- How multiple mentors and coaches can transform our lives exponentially
- The domino effect of being careful and mindful of where we spend our dough
- The four steps in succeeding
Connect with Dr. Gregory Reidthrough the channels below to get to know him and his business more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco.⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ➡️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2020.