Cracking the Code to Success with Dr. Greg Reid
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Dr. Greg Reid is an award-winning author, speaker, entrepreneur, filmmaker, and CEO of several successful corporations. He has dedicated his life to helping others achieve the ultimate fulfillment of finding and living a life of purpose. In addition to being published in 100 books and featured on Nationally Syndicated programs across the country, he produced major feature films and has a Star on the Vegas Strip Walk of Fame. His unique style has made him a Forbes/Inc and Entrepreneur (Rated Top 10) Keynote Speaker for Corporations, Universities, and Charitable organizations. Dr. Reid has shared his message from the Pentagon stages to the General Assembly floor of the United Nations (Novus Summit). His community involvement had earned him recognitions all the way from the White House; when former President Bill Clinton commended him for shaping young minds through a local “Mentorship” organization. Don Green, CEO of The Napoleon Hill Foundation, has also hand-selected Greg to expand on Hill’s historic principles found in the 20th best selling book of all time.
In this episode, we talked about:
- The role of mentor-mentee reality, gratitude and consistency and the impact of these positive habits in one’s journey towards attaining success
- How the original morale —”work your strengths and hire your weaknesses” became very useful in his path in reaching his targets.
- How sharing our vulnerabilities and experiences can motivate and inspire others to
- His award-winning books, including the “Millionaire Mentor book.”
- Rejections and how these motivated him to work harder
- The importance of not letting anyone or anything take away your dreams
- The different kinds of fears —fear of the unknown, fear of pain, fear of loss, and the biggest one, fear of judgments
- The fact that most people don’t think about you as much as you think they do
- The value of people-building and the ways to develop other people and eventually change their lives
- Seeking people with counsel rather than with opinions.
- How he got involved with the Napoleon Hill Foundation
- The significance of having a champion who believes in you
- How multiple mentors and coaches can transform our lives exponentially
- The domino effect of being careful and mindful of where we spend our dough
- The four steps in succeeding
Connect with Dr. Gregory Reid through the channels below to get to know him and his business more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ➡️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.