Empower the Next Generation with Corrie George Elieff
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Learn why you are a spiritual accumulation of intelligence in this podcast. We’ve got Corrie George Elieff, CEO, and founder of the YESAcademy, on the hot seat. He imparts his knowledge on sales, communication, and personal development. This philanthropic entrepreneur is a rising force in the Direct Sales Industry. His advocacy is to empower the next generation with an ultimate career opportunity. The academy’s “Earn While You Learn” program assures that anyone can succeed without the shackles of student loans or a dead-end job. Instead, he hopes to inspire the new generation to be educated, enterprising, and ethical.
- What the YESAcademy is all about and how Corrie was inspired to establish this organization.
- How the program prepares you for a game-changing and lucrative career in revenue generation with the right tools to handle both your personal and professional life.
- How Corrie managed to rise above his struggles to become a top earner with a mission to share his blessings with others.
- Why you should never forget to look inwards for inspiration even during the toughest times because you are more powerful than you think.
- How people can achieve great things if they do not let trials dampen the fire burning inside.
Connect with Corrie George Elieff through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.