Converting Struggles Into Triumphs with Samit Patel
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Samit Patel, a crowdfunding and product launch expert that has raised over $43 million. He is recommended by accelerators and incubators all around the world. As the go-to guy for small and big businesses, he has helped a lot of people launch their companies and find success in their respective niches. His current background is a far cry from where he started. As a UK-citizen born from poor Indian parents, he battled racism as a child, getting beaten up every day. Only the love of his mum kept him going, forcing him to work hard and improve his life.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Samit Patel became the biggest nightclub promoter in London from being a bullied kid with zero to his name.
- How his brother’s near-fatal drowning experience impacted the course of his life.
- How it is important to establish connections so that you can create value and learn from others.
- Why the things that happen to you in your childhood can resonate with you your entire life.
- How pain points can serve as your fuel and primary motivator to get better.
- Why it is important to invest your money and keep things going to make sure this money works for you.
Connect with Samit Patel through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.