Conquering Fears with Emanuel Svechinsky
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Emanuel Svechinsky is an established author, speaker, fear conqueror, and happiness manifester. After 16 years of success in the entertainment industry, he decided to use all his skills to start his own brand and help people conquer their fears.
Today, he continues to guide people away from a lack of self-belief, fear of judgment, and self-sabotage by helping them focus on freedom and courage.
In this episode, we talked about:
- In this episode, we talked about:
- How Emanuel is made of fear
- How there are two types of fearless people
- How using fear as an ally is essential.
- How he grew up with ear infections and struggled with his hearing
- How he wanted to become an entertainer
- His experience with dance when he was young
- How his dance teacher told him that he couldn’t compete in dance
- How he proved people wrong and went on to win dance competitions
Connect with Emanuel Svechinsky through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.