From Broke to Bountiful with Colin Drummond
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Colin Drummond (@10gCollin) is the two-time Emmy nominated Washington Bureau Chief of TMZ and contributor to the New York Post. He is also the known founder of VRRP, which is a cutting-edge program. It aims to teach influencers and entrepreneurs how to maximize their phone usage and use it as leverage to be their own media company. Today, this professional journalist is an in-demand speaker and mentor as he motivates people to find their niche and popularize their brands through formidable content.
- How Collin woke up broke and decided to switch careers by teaching himself photojournalism through free books.
- How his media job allowed him to interview and meet interesting personalities from whom he learned so many things.
- Why you are somehow the product of your environment so be careful who you surround yourself with.
- Why it is never too late to make a career shift because learning and growth can happen at any age.
- How you must face problems head-on instead of wallowing in self-pity because you have a chance at succeeding as long as you are still alive and well.
- Why it is critical for brands to build content in this modern, digital world to foster better brand awareness.
Connect with Colin Drummond through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.