Chase Your Passion And Stay Gritty With Emily Lyons
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Emily Lyons is the founder and CEO of Lyons Elite, an executive matchmaking agency servicing successful, marriage-minded individuals around the world. She is also the founder and CEO of North America’s top event staffing agency. With her at the helm, what started as a small agency has exploded like firecrackers across the entertainment scene in Canada and the US 👌
This is available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcast.
- Her childhood in Canada and dealing with her family’s health concerns
- How she started out jumping from job to job until she read a book about doing what we love
- How her thirst for attention was carried over to her entrepreneurial journey
- How a staffing company works and she came up with that idea
- The power of being gritty and stubborn in achieving your goals
- Her career memoir and her goals for the future
Connect with Emily Lyons through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.