Changing the Way People Think about Business with Rob Moore
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Rob Moore is an entrepreneur, investor, and author of six Amazon and Audible bestsellers. He is a prolific podcaster, a two-time Public Speaking World Record Holder. He is the Rob Moore Foundation and co-founder of Progressive Property, Progressive Success, Progressive Network, Progressive Lets, and Unlimited Success.
At the age of 25, he had £50K in consumer debt, and five years later, he was a self-made multi-millionaire. The eight books he published with Hachette have been translated into more than a dozen languages and received over 9,000 reviews. He has also given over 1,200 speeches in the last decade and held 2 world records for the longest individual speech marathon. Through the Rob Moore Foundation, he provides an opportunity for underprivileged individuals, start-ups, and small established businesses to gain valuable support, investment, and mentorship from some of the business’s best. All profits from his book “Money” go to the Foundation.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How his past experiences and his dad’s health challenges boosted his motivation to become a millionaire
- The impact of wanting to do more, something to live for and change
- His trademark (Disruptive Entrepreneur)—”If you don’t risk anything, you risk everything.”
- Disruption means creating chaos by doing things faster, better, and employing bold actions.
- The domino effect of persistence and focus in any business
- The need to regularly revisit business strategies and techniques
- The importance of being a sponge and avoiding the space of ego
- The role of pain in our lives and how they’re great motivators when used well
- How he used criticisms to improve himself and his business better
- His business strategy of finding top players and mentors to develop himself further.
- The significance of recognizing the difference between motivation vs. competition
- The fact that sometimes we don’t win, and that’s alright
- How he leveled up his podcast by offering his audience a fresh and unique content
- The importance of making real change one person at a time, and not one million views a time
- His key achievement of hitting the world records for the longest individual speech marathon
Connect with Rob Moore through the channels below to get to know him and his business more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWHuKojqZfcXmvGCAi_t1Q
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.