Building Value in Businesses by Innovating Remote Work with Rob Rawson
Rob is a qualified medical doctor who has also had significant success with online businesses. He founded Time Doctor which is an 8-figure software business with 130 full-time staff. He also established Running Remote, the world’s largest remote work conference.
This is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcasts.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Rob exploring his entrepreneurial streak during his medical profession
- How he got into tech and software
- His key to success in being a good affiliate marketer
- Venturing into creating assets and building value
- The concept of Time Doctor
- Investing money in creating software
- Launching in 2012, getting traction, and making a profit
Connect with Rob through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2022.