Building Meaningful Communities Through App Development with Cody Harvey
Cody Harvey is a Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer who is always on the move. From structuring high-level partnerships to working on the groundbreaking Social Audio Networking platform, Breakout to being the president of Kennected, he is always working on big things. Cody’s philosophy is why move rocks when you can move boulders? He enjoys spending time with his wife Amanda and their son.
This is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcasts.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Cody’s career journey and surrounding himself with the right people
- Emphasizing relationship capital
- His memorable and meaningful mentor story
- Who adds value to you and who you can add value back to
- 3 types of people that should be in your life
- The concept and development of Kennected and Breakout
- Having the desire to grow, especially with one another
Connect with Cody through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
Website: https://www.breakout.fm/ | https://kennected.org/
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2022.