Building Better Habits By Reframing Our Minds and Regulating Our Emotions with Dr. Jon Finn
Dr. Jon Finn wrote his best-selling book ‘The Habit Mechanic’ (which took him over 20 years) because his life’s mission is to help people be their best in this challenging modern world. His book is proven to change lives. People have said it is a “MANUAL FOR LIFE” and a “TOOL KIT FOR SUCCESS”. It contains over 30 self-improvement tools.
This is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcasts.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Habits as automatic or semi-automatic behavior
- Verbal Persuasion and Behavioral Science
- Dr. Jon’s cataclysmic moments that led him to study people’s habits
- Practicing emotional regulation to predict your raw potential
- Building better habits and reframing our minds
- The elements of being happy
- F.A.B. thinking – Fortunate, Adapt, Benefits
Connect with Dr. Jon through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2022.