Building a Portfolio of Gratitude With Jenn Taylor
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Jenn Taylor, who holds a lot of achievements under her belt. She is an NLP Practitioner, Motivational Speaker, Author, Freedom Coach, Mom Of 18, and The Naked Podcaster. Her life journey started in tragedy as her step-father molested her at the age of 6. When she was in high school, her virginity was taken via date rape. However, in spite of all her trauma, she realized that there is a silver lining from every experience. Every obstacle is a positive learning opportunity. She was determined not to let what happened to her define who she is. Today, she shares how she views the world with a lens of gratitude and why you should too. This mindset doesn’t lessen your stress or conflicts, but it changes how you view them. Ultimately, this has an astounding impact on the way you live your life.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Jenn Taylor learned new modalities that allowed her to enjoy the here and now without being sexually dysfunctional because of all her bad experiences.
- What Jenn did to face intimacy now with a healthy outlook after her traumatic abuse as a child and teen.
- The journey of how Jenn started her podcast and wrote her book so she can share her struggles with people and inspire others to live a better life despite a rough start.
- Why you need the right foundation and why you must control your hormones before you even begin to think of chasing relationships.
- How you need to set boundaries and explicitly state what makes you uncomfortable.
- How someone in passing can make a significant impact in a person’s life without even knowing that they have done it.
- Why you must get rid of the complaining attitude and find more things to be thankful for in your life.
- When you look back over your life, you learn things and realize that bad stuff always has a silver lining that allows you to build a portfolio of gratitude.
- How writing a book can be an emotional rollercoaster because you need to be your pure, authentic self.
- What mindset coaching and compounding joys or those small things that add up over time can do for your life.
- Why you need to be urgent with actions, be patient with results, and be committed to getting things done.
Connect with Jenn Taylor through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.