Build Your Micro-Empire with Jennifer Ives Grimson
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Meet the host of Micro-Empires Podcast, Jennifer Ives Grimson. She established this show because she believes that everyone has a story to tell. And no matter what this story is, you carve a path to build your own empire. She got the inspiration to start this initiative from her own life. Jennifer was once a single mother who lost everything…twice. She had no money, home, savings, and job bust still had to find ways to support her two kids. As a result, she had to be creative and discover new approaches for her money to grow. Find out the steps she took to build her million-dollar empire.
- What are the concrete and actionable steps that Jennifer undertook to move her life forward in the direction of her goals.
- Why it is vital to surround yourself with the right people and take calculated risks.
- Why you should not let tough situations hold you back but instead use these experiences as motivation to achieve greater heights.
- How you should not let other people’s fears impede your progress because these are their apprehensions and not yours.
- Why happiness is a choice, and you will always find something positive no matter what comes your way.
Connect with Jennifer Ives Grimson through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.