Brett Knutson is a serial entrepreneur and international speaker who has started multiple 7 and 8 figure companies across several different industries.
Brett is a founding partner of Monopolize, a marketing agency he started with the founding team of Shipt (sold to Target for $550M and the founder of FitTea ($100M in revenue). Some of Brett’s past ventures include Mediphone (Acquired), Hive (raised millions and last valued at $22M), and Amare (products sold in stores nationwide).
Brett’s entrepreneurial journey has led him into working relationships with many of the world’s most notable brands and investors, as well as many celebrities, professional athletes, and influencers. Brett regularly speaks alongside business icons like Steve Wozniak, Gary Vaynerchuk, and others as well as high schools and universities all around the world.
I’m honored to have Brett join me on this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast to discover what he’s made of and to share the story of where he came from in hopes that it’ll help you understand that no matter where you are, you can drive to success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Brett shares his story and reveals what he is made of
- The value of mentorship
- The benefits of learning how to sell to investors
- Why it’s so important to define your ‘why’
- Brett shares his best time management hacks
- Why you should surround yourself with people who have different talents and capabilities
- The difference between being busy vs productive
- Why Brett doesn’t believe in ‘work life balance’ in the traditional sense
- Why you need to make time for your priorities
- The power of visualization and self-belief
- The ‘ugliness’ of thinking you know everything
Read the book that Brett mentioned in this episode, Zero to One by Blake Masters and Peter Thiel.
Watch the video of our interview:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.