Become a True Champion with Yinghua Vera Wang
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Yinghua Vera Wang embodies the modern woman. She survived in the cutthroat and competitive fashion world when it was dominated by male designers. Because of her experience, Yinghua has made it her life advocacy to teach other women to love themselves. She also promotes body positivity so that girls of all shapes and sizes accept and love their bodies. Apart from being a designer, she is the founder of Miss Fashion Week and She Market. This successful entrepreneur, author, speaker, and mentor empower listeners by encouraging everyone to find their purpose as it brings clarity.
- How Yinghua Vera Wang built her multi-million dollar business from the ground up amidst a competitive environment.
- What are her secrets to surviving and thriving in the fashion world where new trends always crop up.
- How people need to learn to evolve and adapt quickly if they don’t want to get left behind.
- How the moment you find your purpose on this planet and realize what you are in this world for, you become unstoppable.
- How she found the courage to accept her flaws and imperfection, which inevitably led to her success
- Why practicing the art of self-love matters and paves the way for success.
Connect with Yinghua Vera Wang through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.