Beat Brain Cancer with Matt Newman
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Matt Newman takes us on his journey to beat brain cancer, along with life-changing lessons he learned along the way. He is the author of the best-selling, “Starting at the Finish Line.” He has been in the financial services industry for decades, encouraging people to invest and get insurance for their hard-earned assets. Later on, as he lay down on the hospital bed for brain surgery, he realized that every speech he made on planning ahead was actually about him! Now, he strongly advocates for this so people will not live a life of resentment and regret.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How people learn the greatest lessons in life at the deepest and darkest of times.
- Why going through adversity gives new lenses which provide a fresh perspective that allows you to see life with clarity.
- How real strength is not defined by your muscles or what you bench press but by the fire in your belly that propels you forward.
- Why planting seeds as parents early in life matters because, at some point, children will begin to understand them.
- What strategies Matt uses as a financial planner, many of which he learned from his father, who also worked in the same field.
Connect with Matt through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.