Be Confident With Your Abilities And Strive To Be Better With Jason Franklin
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Jason Franklin is the CEO of The Franklin Realty Group, a real estate team in Houston, Texas. Jason has grown his team from 3 to 11 sales agents in the last 12 months and they’re going to do over $120 million in production in the next 3 years. He spent 14 years as a martial arts professional, taught hundreds of students, and grew a school to a good size. He did over $6 million worth of transactions during his first year as a real estate agent and stayed in the industry for the next 25 years. He has also gained success as an instructor, mentor, and coach. 🙌
- His childhood, growing up in Texas around cowboys rodeoing and bronc riding
- How he gained confidence and came to know who he is and what he’s capable of
- How he went into sales and built his team after selling his house and business
- How young, motivated, and success-hungry his team is
- Why culture and vibe are important in the success of a sales team
- The importance of integrity and honesty in doing business and helping others
Connect with Jason Franklin through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.