Be A Force For Good In The World With Diane Halfman
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Diane Halfman is a former police officer and now a consultant, motivational speaker, author, productivity trainer, and podcast host. She is on an international mission to help passionate, high-achieving entrepreneurial leaders learn to live a life by design and not default so that they can be more confident, trust themselves more, and access their inner power to move through any obstacle.
Diane travels the country speaking, consulting, conducting workshops and seminars dedicated to helping overwhelmed women entrepreneurs move from a life of emergency to emergence. Her podcast, “Live Your SPAlife” is a call to action for all women to deﬁne and create the life they truly want. 👌
This is available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and wherever you stream your podcast.
- What grit means to her and how she applies that in her life
- How she grew up as part of a middle-class family in San Diego
- Her experience as a police officer going undercover as a prostitute and how it rocked her world
- Inside the minds of killers and other criminals
- Her most dangerous stories as a cop
- How the lessons she got from police duty
translated to her work as a motivational speaker for leaders and entrepreneurs
- What SPAlife is and how she’s committed to being a Force For Good in the world
Connect with Diane Halfman through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.