Avoid the Pitfalls of Addiction with Darren Prince
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Darren Prince is the head of an agency called the Prince Marketing Group. He represents sports icons and celebrities like Magic Johnson, Denise Richards, Hulk Hogan, Carmen Electra, and many more. But more than that, he is an advocate for addiction recovery, having gone through a struggle to reclaim his sobriety. He recounts his struggles in his best-selling memoir, “Aiming High.” Learn from his remarkable life story as he managed to shift his downward spiral to build a multi-million dollar agency. Now, he is on a lifelong mission to help others avoid and break free from addiction.
- How Darren saw the dark reality of addiction and what moved him to make the necessary changes to turn his life around.
- What are the common pitfalls of addiction, and how to avoid them to prevent long-term substance abuse.
- Why the first step to recovery includes honesty because you need to admit the problem before you can create a realistic plan to solve it.
- How people experiencing addiction can reclaim their life to experience a true sense of happiness and fulfillment.
- Why it is important to believe in yourself and understand that you have an inner strength that can say no to temptations.
Connect with Darren Prince through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.