An Attitude of Gratitude with Marquay Baul
Listen to the newest episode on your favourite podcasting platforms!
In this podcast, meet award-winning wealth advisor, speaker, and community advocate, Marquay Baul. He is the Founder and President of Integra Private Wealth Management, a management firm that assists various clients in growing their wealth and improving their lifestyles. He has around two decades of experience in wealth and financial management. His impressive journey to the top is not without its trails. Learn how he rises above all of them to become a sought-after guest speaker and financial educator for the NCAA, NBA, Super Bowl Player Networking Even, etc. He is committed to helping transform lives by actively supporting programs for inner-city youth and at-risk adolescents.
- Why Marquay Baul believes in having an attitude for gratitude.
- How he leveraged his diverse background to become who he is today.
- How a grateful heart serves as a solid foundation that allows people to achieve great things.
- How you can use positivity and perspective as a guide for your vision and drive for your every endeavour.
- How you are where you are right now because of the things, actions, and decisions you made.
- Why 100% responsibility leads to success because opportunities come from owning up to the good and bad things you do in your life.
Connect with Marquay through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.