All Heart with Keri Ford
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Keri is a self-confessed biology geek college cheerleader. She is the CEO and founder of Elevate with Keri. It is an elite transformational coaching movement that lives up to its name by elevating women. She and her team feel passionate about empowering others to realize their full potential. Keri herself has lived through many struggles. There came a point where she exerted so much effort but nothing seemed enough. Eventually, she learned how to tune into herself. This now serves as her compass, which leads her to her purpose, which is to serve and help others.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Keri transitioned to her current career after flip-flopping for a while with feeling of uncertainty and insecurity.
- How to deal with self-sabotage so you can identify your triggers and realign yourself to your values and priorities.
- Why it is crucial to overcome past traumas so you can let go of emotional baggage which will drag you down.
- How to overcome limiting beliefs you have about yourself and your career, which really deters growth.
- Why it is important to live on purpose and set intentions so you can transition to a happy life that you truly love.
Connect with Keri Ford through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.