on your favourite podcasting platforms!
Alam learned the art of negotiating and closing deals in his teenage years. His cultural sensitivity also set him up for success. However, a tragic incident in 2005 derailed his plans. While on a business trip in the Middle East, he was abducted, tortured, and accused of being the terrorist mastermind behind the London Bombings. In captivity, he felt his life flash before his eyes. Thankfully, he managed to come out and found a way to rebuild his life. And turned it around with aplomb as he is now a consultant advisor to CEOs and an entrepreneur himself.
- How Alam’s tragic experience became the rock bottom that eventually defined his success.
- What he did after his release to rebuild his life around from a major setback.
- How he discovered the key to unlocking the mind despite struggling with PTSD, depression, and dark emotions.
- Why people must learn to let go of what no longer serves them in order to move ahead.
- How you are a total of all your experiences, so don’t undermine whatever you encounter because they make you who you are.
- How embracing every setback in life will make you stronger than ever.
Connect with Alam Ghafoor through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.