Aim For Movement, Not Perfection With Lisa Patrick
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
In today’s show, meet Lisa Patrick, an investor, business development strategist, branding expert, and top podcaster. She is also a contributor to Forbes and Entrepreneur magazines. This CEO of Thought Leaders Roundtable hopes to inspire many others out there so they can live to their fullest potential. She started her high-rating Coffee With Lisa Podcast because she believes that people best share their experience and learn nuggets of wisdom over a cup of joe. Currently, she is the finalist for the top 12 sales podcasts in the world.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How tough times serve as training sessions to be your fuel for success.
- Why it is important to move forward and not be stuck on the illusion of perfection.
- The drive to find ways and do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Why it is important to let loose and be your true authentic self.
- The concept of how preparedness is a proactive approach that allows you to engage more and deliver more value.
- How words matter because they inspire, motivate, and validate people, making them unstoppable.
- What to do so you can relentlessly pursue goals because NOs are only NOT YETs.
Connect with Lisa Patrick through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.