In this show, we talk about:
- How tough times serve as training sessions to be your fuel for success.
- Why it is important to move forward and not be stuck on the illusion of perfection.
- The drive to find ways and do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Why it is important to let loose and be your true authentic self.
- The concept of how preparedness is a proactive approach that allows you to engage more and deliver more value.
- How words matter because they inspire, motivate, and validate people, making them unstoppable.
- What to do so you can relentlessly pursue goals because NOs are only NOT YETs.
Find out more about Lisa Patrick on her personal page with the same name. You can also follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Check out these links:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco.⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained—copyright 2021.